Get To Know Your Texas Soil
Fort Worth/Tarrant County: Silt Loam and Clay
Dallas/Dallas County: Dark-Gray to Black Alkaline Clay
Austin/Travis Country: Alkaline Loams and Clay
Houston/Harris Country: Loam and Sand
San Antonio/Bexar County: Gravely, Dark Alkaline Clay
Here is an article with a few insights into potential signs of foundation issues.
If you are concerned about your foundation, schedule your evaluation with our team today!
Positive: Professionalism, Responsiveness
Review Excerpt: A couple years ago my mother and step-father used this company to repair their foundation...Shawn (CEO) 110% stepped up to the plate...Finally my mother and I have piece of mind...Shawn’s display of grace and attention will forever be appreciated.
March 31, 2021 by Melissa Hawtoff, Google Local Guide
(Example of how we were able to support our customers' warranty needs.)
Residential Foundation Repair
- Understands slab foundation repair
- Understands pier & beam foundation repair
- Provides drainage-correction solutions
- Offers top-tier expertise and customer service at family-friendly pricing
- Helps protect your home's value
Commercial Foundation Repair
- Work in a professional manner, which shows respect for you and your tenants
- Provide specialized solutions, i.e. foundation repair, drainage correction, concrete leveling, and retaining walls
- Help protect your investment and your budget
- Strive to be a trusted partner and remain highly recommended by industry peers