At Perma-Pier, our hearts go out to those affected by Hurricane Harvey. We know that your home is one of the most precious assets to you and your family. We want to provide you with important information on how flooding can affect your home’s foundation and how you can begin the repair process.
During a catastrophic flooding event, your foundation is likely to experience movement. This movement is typically experienced after the water subsides and the soil starts to dry out. How much movement depends on the amount of water, duration of the flood, your property itself, and the type of soil your foundation sits on.
A thorough inspection of your property’s foundation will be required to assess its condition. To avoid adding further stress to an already stressful situation, it is important to make sure the foundation company you choose is insured, uses its own employees and is a registered FEMA vendor, such as Perma-Pier.
Perma-Pier understands that no one plans for a natural disaster. To help take the stress out of getting your home back in order, Perma-Pier is proud to offer financing options via Certainty Home Loans, tailored specifically for homeowners in disaster areas.
Below is a list of our relevant governmental contractor information. Should you require further information or assistance, feel free to call us at 877-255-4392 or write us, and we will happily assist you with your foundation questions.
- Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) ID: 078600093
- Commercial And Government Entity (CAGE) ID: 7YS51
- System for Award Management (SAM) Registration valid through 10-03-2018
- NAICS Codes:
- 238140 – Masonry Contractors
- 238220 – Air system balancing and testing
- 238910 – Caisson (i.e., drilled building foundations) construction
- 238990 – House moving (i.e., raising from one site, moving, and placing on a new foundation)
- 238110 – Footing and foundation concrete contractors
Perma-Pier is registered under the name of its parent company, Construct Capital, LLC.